Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Day Dreams

It does not feel like Beltane in New England- not today.  Today it feels like dreary.

Especially after a night of nonstop dreams.  I dreamt of dogs; I dreamt of you; I dreamt of buying bikes and learning to waltz with Richard Fosse (Sherri was there, too); I dreamt of you again.

Let me go backward before I go forward:

Beltane has a lot to do with cleansing and protecting- cleanse the soul, homestead, the heart.  Protect the same.  Make sure our business is in order so that as we move to the lightness of the year we can dance and celebrate and live with that lightness…. without worry, without fear.

And dreams have a way of cleansing the mind, of offering it some protection, some revelation, in sleep.    Dreams are nightly May Days… they set up possibilities, and then knock them down in equal fashion. They open doors, windows, and let the air through.  Fresh air for the spirit.

Until next time,

Open the window, let the air through.

No comments:

Post a Comment