Thursday, April 19, 2012

Current Obsessions

That is correct, Friends- another 'lists' posting.  I suppose you could say I am hijacking this idea from one of my favorite food bloggers who regularly posts her 'Favorites' List between recipes.  In fact- since I am constantly obsessed with her website, we can start there.

For AMAZING recipes and absolutely stunning photography (her partner is a pro, I believe) check out this gals babe.

This song is driving me up a wall with both dark and delicious feelings.  It's sad, sweet, and covered by a 15 year old girl... Ugh.... The Talented...

I recently joined a website that is essentially a giant, online, bulletin board for cool things.  Not kidding.  That may or may not be the way they should describe themselves.  It makes me want to spend an extraordinary amount of time scouring the Internet for the aforementioned 'cool things.'   I have posted a few delightful additions, if I do say so myself!, but so far I've managed to hold myself back.

But that's really only because I spend an extraordinary amount of time gazing longingly at this hot mama....  Soon, my love, soon.

I'm not going to link anything here- suffice to say my current obsessions ALWAYS include travel.  I have a number of ideas on that front and may get some polls going pretty soon.  It's really too bad that travelling is such a moolah drain.  My idea of fun involves a never-ending adventure- in places like Turkey, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Hungary... Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh MY!  Oh, and, you know, this pretty lady...

Dooney & Bourke- no I'm not kidding- yes I am a girl.  And yes, again, it did take a LOT for me to admit to that one.

The warmth of the season brings out the lighter wines- I had the most outstanding Rose of my life in New Zealand- too bad it's only in New Zealand.

Whole cloves of roasted garlic- they literally melt in your mouth.  I constantly reek of it... but it's a smell I'm willing to live with (it seems that for everyone else, the verdict is still out...).

Finally, this.  Live it, Breathe it, Be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment