Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Imbolc

For all you witches out there... today/tomorrow (who knows, I'm on an amalgam of East Coast, West Coast, and New Zealand time) is Imbolc.

And it's all about healing.  Isn't it weird that all of these themes in my life are converging around healing, and peacefulness and true grace (although, it's going to take some grit to get me to grace, I think).  Imbolc marks the beginning of the Spring, of the growing season proper.  So essentially we are beginning growth.  We begin to grow things- plants, gardens, ourselves- and we blossom in the warming conditions and the lengthening sunlight.

Anywho.  Healing, growth, deliciousness.

Cheers loves,
And until next time.

2 comments:

  1. PS- from where I am seated... in New Zealand at the moment... I can hear the sea. I can smell it. I Can See the Sea. I absorb it and am lulled by it.

    Just to add jealously to the healing- and to reinforce the amount of work I actually need to do to achieve any real sort of grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the slightly wisdomless momma says that "grace" is the girls middle name(but im your biggest fan)and i am seriously jealous that you are near the sea. my "just crawled from the primordial ooze"memories are needing a recharge of salt, wet, wave timing cadence and general peace of the sea.work hard on health..the grace is already there....nomaste

    ReplyDelete