Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What a Small Setback Reads Like

It is a rainy December day.  And I am exhausted.

Apparently all of this work at healing is a bit energy draining.  And, while all of you are probably as exhausted as I am- as exhausted of me as I am, no less- I shall forge ahead.

There are days when I want nothing more than to be outside of myself.  Outside, looking at someone else, acting like someone else, being someone else.  This morning, laying in bed, considering the day and the days events, I felt that.  I felt the desire to be projected into the ether, to exist in the rainy atmosphere, light as air and natural as the same.

I know that we all have these days.  I know that and I will cop up to it.  Some of us have them more frequently than others- some of us have them too frequently.  I am no longer in the 'too frequently' category, which is nice; but I am still in the 'more frequently' category, which is reality.  It sounds a bit odd, but I am hopeful that reality, real things, keep me moving forward.

A small setback in the grand scheme of things.  I will be right as rain- tomorrow.

Tomorrow, Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment