Monday, September 15, 2014

The Pre-Birthday (Shenanigans) Photo Blog

Duh.
Every year, my mother makes an effort to be wherever I am for my birthday.  This, to most people, would not seem like that big of deal.  However, when it comes to wherever I am… I could be anywhere.

Literally.

I imagine this only makes sense
if you know and appreciate that
Saltonstall was one of the Judges
who sat and heard trials against
the men and women accused of
witchcraft in Salem Village, 1692.
This years birthday (this is pre birthday, by the way) has us in Salem, Massachusetts.  Yesterday was our first proper day here- and here's a sampling of our activities… via camera.  




Our arranged sunset cruise begins….

and then continues… 

demolishing any notion that I previously had 

of how heretically beautiful 
the colors which become the night sky truly are. 
Next up on the docket… Salem Day 2.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment