Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day Two Photo-Tastic

Big discoveries today…?

Oysters Rockefeller.  Holy Bananas… how have I not been exposed to these tasty little buggers before?  Mom and I had lunch at a place called Turners (on the recommendation from two lovely gentlemen on our cruise last night) and apparently September is Oyster month.
Repeat Offender: Mom and I visited this garden the
last time we were here… But it's provocative and not
a little heartbreaking. 

Dark and Stormy and Sexy 
Yum.

Also- hello Dark and Stormy's, it's nice to meet you.  Where have you been all my life?

After a full day of touring, silly museum walking, and more witch stuff… I give you Salem, Day Two.
The strange and wonderful houses of
 Salem.. in all their overrun-return-to-nature
glory. 

These buildings slay me!

As does the most brilliant park and urban
reclamation system the city has laced through
it's streets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment