Thursday, March 7, 2013

Obsessions-

- The Guilty Pleasures Edition.

Deception.  Love it... hate it...- Don't care.  All I know is that I can't stop watching it!  Deliciously ridiculous and not even remotely scandalous, it's brilliantly silly and delightfully absurd.  There is sex, tons of drugs, and murder.  In Manhattan.  Amongst the wealthy.  Stellar and Guilty.

I want you to... LISTEN TO THIS SONG.  I hate myself, but it is what it is.  Poppy, precious, and oh so guilt-inducing, 'Stay' introduced me to Mikky Ekko- who does a bang up job at the whole 'musician' thing.

White Zinfandel.  Weirdly enough, even as a wine-o, I like it.  For this guilty pleasure, I have to thank my brother's in-laws.  His sis- and mom-in-law prefer this wine and, go figure, it does not suck.  Even for the sweeter side of wine.  I had a white zin from Rex Goliath the other day and it was simply delightful.

Mountain Hardwear Monkey Fur Fleece.  I bought one the other day and have since to take it off.  I like to pretend that I am wearing something akin to the softest blanket you will ever ever have in your entire life.

And finally, always, BOOKS.

Until next time, loves...

No comments:

Post a Comment