Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Three Item Obsessions- for My Friend, P.

Dancing (poorly but with childish delight) around the kitchen, singing at the top of my lungs... makes me smile, hopefully it makes you smile, too.

It is finally springtime in North Carolina- this season belongs to this state.  Nothing is as breathtaking as the eruption of green and life that happens nearly overnight.  P., if you can get through the vomitous stench of Bradford Pears in bloom, your reward comes in the form of a state who's Spring is like life in the Garden of Eden.

And once the weather warms and the nights become mild... well.  I have always loved Patty Griffin- but this version of this song is perfect on those nights.  You will probably get it more than anyone else, P.

When you break down, I will drive out an find you.

Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment