Monday, January 13, 2014

A Long Overdue Obsessions

Currently (re)obsessed with travelogues… Now, I will not lie- I have always been compulsively compelled to follow other traveller's adventures.  Whether through blogs or proper books, or even over email, I adore reading about going.  Right now I am devouring Anatolian Days and Nights.  It is categorically NOT helping to assuage my wanderlust.  Not to mention that sitting on my bookshelf, looking equally as delicious, is a perfectly titled Serge Bastarde Ate My Baguette.

I feel a reading trend happening.

I cannot WAIT to see this!

Ellie Goulding is no Florence Welch.  And we all know how I feel about Florence.  But Ms. Goulding can belt it out like whoa, I will not deny her that.  I am digging on her album Halycon, the deluxe edition.  Mostly because it includes Burn.  And forget about this.

Yes, I do have a guilty pleasure in pop music.  Yes I do.

This man is Beautiful.

But so it this one.  And he's coming back in Sherlock wicked soon.  Which brings me to another obsession. Perhaps this qualifies as two- as it is an amazing series and produced by the BBC.

Okay, I know that I am late to the game on this one (a million apologies for the pun).  I have no idea how I missed the boat: Words With Friends.  It is evil and addictive and everything a good obsession should be, especially considering how much I adore Scrabble and Bananagrams and other word games of the genre.

Yum, obsessions.

I know it's a short list this time around.  But at least it's a list, eh?

'Till we next meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment