Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Perils of Hostelling

So, I know that by some rule of human decency and morality, blah blah blah, that murder is wrong.

However.  When your bunkmate at the hostel has an alarm on his phone that he refuses to a) awake to or b) turn off... well, murder becomes another story.  I'm sorry, let me clarify- when your bunkmate at the hostel has an alarm that plays 70s jazz music that would not pass for 80s elevator music that he refuses to a) awake to or b) turn off... I think we can reexamine this illegality/immorality issue.

Ah yes, the magic could not last forever.

Cheers!  And here's to a blessed night of sleep... sans alarms. 

2 comments:

  1. I think I've been lucky with hostelling so far, kind of...hopefully none of this malarky awaits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me one day to tell you my hostel in Capetown story. It goes something along the lines of drunk Irish bloke snoring who won't awake to me literally hitting him repeatedly with a plastic water bottle....
    Never again, dorm rooms

    xoDee

    ReplyDelete